Friday, April 12, 2024

A sweet treat...

TGIF!

I've been quite busy working on cards for tomorrow's brand new Spring clear release at Sweet November Stamps and didn't have a card made for today. When I looked through my hard drive to see if there were any cards on there that I hadn't shared yet I found these cute Valentine Sweetwees that were colored up Live during that release weekend. Talk about perfect timing to squeak it in here before we do another long weekend full of Lives over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. Alrighty, well there is still lots to get done before tomorrow so I'll see y'all then!

Smooches!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (
Valentine Sweetwees)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler bellini
Trinity Stamps dainty scalloped rectangle die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: