Monday, April 8, 2024

Live life in full bloom...

Good morning!

This pretty girl was colored during my Facebook Live for review/preview weekend at Sweet November on Saturday. Rather than pull an older Spring release stamp set, I was inspired to ink up the Bountiful Blessings: Thanks a Bunch girl from the Fall release and give her a Spring make over instead. It was a quick and simple alteration to make that happen, all I had to do was take a baby wipe and remove the ink from the grapes in her basket before stamping. This left an open space that I could then color simple flower shapes in to replace the missing fruit with. The background setting the scene for this new flower picking cutie is a sneak peek of the Horizon Lines: Wildflower Meadow background stamp set that is releasing on April 13th. I gotta say, I think that everyone who was there at the Live helping with color choices and what not really helped make this Spring transformation a success! :)

Thanks for stopping by!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Bountiful Blessings: Thanks a Bunch and Horizon Lines: Wildflower Meadow), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Papertrey Ink sweet blush and Catherine Pooler bellini

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


0 comments: