Monday, April 1, 2024

Furever in my heart...

Good morning!

Just a quick pop in to make sure you got your March newsletter from Sweet November Stamps this weekend. As always, it is filled with loads of gorgeous inspiration from the design team using both of the new digi releases from last month, Flight of the Fairies and Li'l Gnomies. It also includes the March digital freebie which is a special tribute to my beautiful long haired boy, Beebs, who passed away recently. Beebs was my first rescue that I got from our local Humane Society when he was just a kitten. A bit on the wild side, they called him Mr. T (the T stood for Trouble) and he definitely earned that moniker. But he was my Smokey Joe aka Beebs and while he was too smart and too sassy for his own good, he could be a real love when he wanted to. Now that he's gone, I cherish every memory I have of him jumping up on me and wanting to be held like a baby.

For my card I colored Beebs into one of his favorite spots, sitting on the window shelf above my craft desk watching the birds fly in and out of the lilac bush. He would make his own funny chirping sounds any time he got especially excited by the goings on outside. 

I hope all of you love Beebs as much as I do and enjoy creating your own special cards inspired by the long haired kitties in your life. 

Hugs!

supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (
Beebs, Spring is Back Background Builder set and Flutterbee Yara)

stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Kitty Cuddles: Sully)

ink- Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white paint pen

Copic markers:

kitty- E27, E29, E49, R30, T7, 110, W2, W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, W9, W10/Y04, YG95, YG97

sky- B0000, B000, B00
lilac bush- V12, V15, V17, E71, E74, E77, YR23, YG95, YG03, YG17, G46

butterfly- Y11, Y15, Y18

window/shelf- C1, C2, C3, C4, C5
curtains- N2, N3, N4, N5, 0 

 

1 comments:

Andre M. said...

So sorry that you've lost your sweet Beebs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there'll be a video of your coloring for this card.