Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Sweet as candy...

Hey friends!

Since there are only two days left to take advantage of the Christmas in July sale of 30% OFF all Christmas digis, sequin mixes and clear sets at Sweet November Stamps, I figured this was the perfect time to share this cute Christmas card that I made recently. Some of you may recognize it from the Live coloring that I did a couple weeks ago over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. I had fun pairing some of the Sweet Christmas Fairies with the Postage Collage Mini Slimline die from Waffle Flower Crafts. We ended up going with this kind of retro 50's mint and pink Christmas color palette which I think is so pretty and really ups the whole confection theme of the card. After the Live I did add the extra Waffle Flower North Pole Postage Collage stamp images as a perfect finishing touch to the whole postal vibe going on here. :)

Toodles!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (
Sweet Christmas Fairies) and Waffle Flower (North Pole Postage Collage)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versamark watermark and Catherine Pooler it's a girl

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

Waffle Flower Crafts postage collage mini slimline die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: