Saturday, September 28, 2024

Resting Witch Face...

Hello!

It's time for another Scenic Saturday card over on the Blogabella. and of course I just had to ink up one of the fabulous new Holiday release stamps that hit the virtual shelves at Stamping Bella yesterday. Four fantastic Oddballs were added to the line-up and I chose Oddball Witchy Sistah 3 for my card today. And because I always enjoy a good stamp mash-up between my old and new stamps, I also brought the cute pumpkins from the Squishy Owl stamp in to flesh out this spooky Halloween scene. 

I chose to ink up Oddball Witchy Sistah 3 and stamp her in the center of the card, then masked her off. This left room for me to flank her on either side with the big jacks that were left behind once I wiped the ink away from the Squishy Owl in the middle. With her adoring pumpkins in place, I thought it would be fun to play up the whole pumpkin theme and color her using the same pumpkin inspired palette so she would look like the Queen of Jack o'lanterns. Thus she got the long auburn hair and smoky green eye shadow that coordinates with her gourd-geous gown... LOL! With the coloring of the characters and ground complete, I masked them all off again and used a moon mask with the Copic airbrush system to add the dark night sky and full moon shining down like a spotlight on them all. The sentiment is from the Frightful and Delightful Sentiment set and it really made me laugh when paired with the droll stare of this Oddball beauty. Finally, I sketched in some magical sparkles floating around as well as a trio of bats flying through the air for some finishing touches that add a lot to this rather simple night background.  :)

Stay crafty my friends!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (
Oddball Witchy Sistah 3 and Frightful and Delightful Sentiment set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black

My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax 1

Sakura stardust glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Tim Holtz moon mask

Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20

hair- YR12, E07, E09, E29

eyes/eye shadow-
BG000, C3, E23, E27/YG00, YG91, YG93, W5, W7
clothes- C4, C6, C8, C10, YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, YR65, YR68, E19, E18, C5, C9, 100

dirt/grass- E31, E42, E43, E44/YG61, G82, G24, G94, G99
jack o'lantern- Y0000, Y00, Y11, Y02, Y15, YG03, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, E87, YR12, YR65, YR68, E19
sky- N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N9, N10

moon- Y00, G20, BG93, C3

 

 

0 comments: