Saturday, September 28, 2024

Who Glows There...

Hello again!

It's another review weekend at Sweet November Stamps and this week I chose to ink up the sweet Hilde witch because she was just re-stocked in the store. This time around I had fun pairing her with some jacks from the older Carve Out Some Fun set and the tree from the Spooky Tree Background Builder set. Apparently this little gal just can't get enough pumpkins, LOL! Though I will admit, they are pretty good company on a spooky moonless night. If you would like to see the coloring of this card there is a short Reel on Instagram and a longer speed coloring over on the Sweet November Stamps YouTube channel

Later this morning at 11am PDT I will be Live on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page sharing a sneak peek of this month's SN Newsletter freebie that is coming out tonight. Hope you can join me for some more witchy cuteness!

Have a good one! 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Sweet November (
Hilde, Spooky Tree Background Builder and Carve Out Some Fun), Hello Bluebird (sentiment)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: