Tuesday, June 18, 2013

May your feet take you...

Hello again!

Yesterday was a long day so no new card got made. But rather than have another absent day here, I figured that I would share a non-coloring card once again. 

Pebbles recently released a line of papers called Lakeside and as soon as I saw it I knew that it was a must have. Having lived most of my life on "Beautiful Lake Chelan" I am most definitely a lake girl... a quick Google search found this good pic of my home town and this place has a cool aerial shot of the lake. So you can see why every summer when beautiful paper lines are released with tropical seaside themes, they are great but not really representative of the summers I know and love. Lake stuff has just been so hard to come by... until now. :)
And while I'm positive I will be using this Lakeside range with some of my character stamps these first cards where all about the paper. On this card I actually ended up using so much of it that I didn't leave room for a sentiment, thus the inside got stamped with, "May your feet take you where your heart wants to go". Yep, this one makes me a very happy camper, LOL!

That's all I got for now, ta ta for now!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- Pebbles (Lakeside)
Colorbox creamy brown ink
Kaiser Craft pearls

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWWE well this came together Fabulously!!! cute card!! Have an Awesome day!!
hugs, Heidi & Broooke

A Little Bit of Lovely said...

Wow no coloring needed to create this beautiful card! I'm so jealous my card always looks so naked without a stamped and colored image lol

Lau W said...

Oh cute and cool card ! superb !
xxx

Julie D. Richards said...

I like this card Amy. It's so hard to do a card without a colored image, but you pulled it off.

gobeagirl said...

Amy, I just love this card! It reminds me so much of the Pacific NW. I also reminds me lots of camping trips with my family both to the mountains and to the ocean in Oreagon. You did a great job on this card and really to add any kind of image (that you color) would have made a completely different card and I have to tell ya it is perfect as it is. :O) Have a great day. We are rainy today, but I love that sometimes too. Hugs Lisa

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, I love this.