Saturday, July 20, 2013

Thanks a bunch

Hello, hello! 

So during my crafty time last night I wanted to have a play with more of the Pebbles Lakeside papers that I'm currently addicted to. This time I used some of the more girly looking patterns that I hadn't cut into yet. The prints are so bright and it has such an eclectic color palette that I knew I needed a quirky stamp to play that up. It's been quite some time since I inked up a Gorjuss Girl and as I was flipping through my GG binder Forget Me Not seemed to have the look I was going for. Because the little dots on her dress looked like the neutral background in one of the papers I decided to keep the majority of her outfit neutral as well. Then I had fun bringing in all those crazy colors on her stockings and arm warmers. She was looking a bit crazy while I was coloring but happily she fit right in once I got her on the card... whew! ;)

Ok then, it promises to be another busy day so I'm gonna post and run. 
Have fun!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill, Studio Calico and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Lakeside)
stamps- Santoro (Forget Me Not Gorjuss Girl), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox creamy brown
ribbon
Prima flower
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair/bear- E44, E47, E49
clothes- E81, W00, 0, R14, R17, G00, YG09, RV63, RV66, Y35, Y38, YR04, BV04, BV29

8 comments:

Larisa said...

wow! I love this card! The girl is so much cute)) Nice and bright papers make the card joyful)))

Kathy Straw said...

Love the GG and how her stockings and arm warmers go so well with the papers. Beautiful colouring as always!

Danni said...

What a fun card! So cute and colorful!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥♥

Julie D. Richards said...

Love love love it. Perfect papers with her colorful stockings.

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is Super cute!!!! love it all!!! She is sooo ADORABLE too!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

p.s. my SNS Mermaid Set came today!! Happy Dance!!!

Isa said...

So beautiful !!! I love this card !!!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love this card.