Thursday, October 24, 2013

Eek!

Hey there!

I'm popping in today with a card for the Garden Variety Challenge over at TGF. It was an easy one to play along with since it's all about using Halloween colors. The Thirty One collection from Pebbles is probably my most favorite Halloween paper that was released this year. I especially love this floral print because it is so different from any other Halloween paper I have ever seen. But even though I love it I wasn't quite sure how I would make it work for a Halloween card. That's where the new Cheeky Fairy digi flew in and was just the inspiration that I needed. Doesn't she look pretty amidst her Halloween garden? Though I think that spider on the pumpkin is giving her a bit of a fright. ;)
I gotta say, I really love how this one came together and now I can't wait to use this floral paper again. :)

Alrighty, I've got to get myself ready for work. 
Stay classy San Diego!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Thirty One)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Cheeky Fairy)
Pebbles chalkboard sentiment sticker
Jolee's pumpkins
Maya Road star stick pin
ribbon
Kaiser Craft gems
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyes- E25, E29, BG000, 0
hair- Y32, YR02, E95, E97, E99
clothes/wings- N5, N7, N9, YR30, YR31, Y000, C00, C0, C1, C2, YR04, YR09

15 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is a BEAUTIFUL Hallowen card!!! that new digi is super Adorable too!!!
Hugs, Heidi

gobeagirl said...

Amy, this is just too ADORABLE!!! I love her orange hair and her sassy little look she has going on. I didn't know about her and as I just got this paper pad in the mail last week I think I need to get her and have a little coloring party very soon. lol... As always my friend you have just made your hole card look perfect. I just love it and I am going to have to say that this is my ALL TIME FAVORTIE Halloween card of yours. It is just too cute!!! Have a great sunny day, We are sitting in the 70's this week and it has been fantastic over here. Hugs Lisa

Nancy Thomas said...

EEK is right because this card just could not be any cuter. The image is adorable and I LOVE her orange hair. I am trying to resist that paper pad and you are not making it easy with this beauty.

Jo said...

this is so freakin cute! i love your card and cheeky fairy never looked better!

Rachel Parys said...

So darn adorable!! What a cutie! Great job with the Halloween theme!

Julie D. Richards said...

This is the prettiest Halloween card. love her hair, great bg paper and pumpkins.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning! Love the colours and colouring.

Laura Love said...

This is soooo cute! That floral paper really DOES look like a Halloween garden! I LOVE this cheeky fairy...I think I "need" her :) Your coloring is stunning and I love the little scene you created! Awesome job!

Cami said...

Oh my word, Amy, this card is just TOO cute! Your beautiful coloring always inspires me and she is such a doll!

yvon said...

She is absolut cute with her beautiful hair. Wow.
Hugs Yvon

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

super cute love this!

Loz said...

4Him said...

Very cute!!

Loz said...

love the non-Halloween papers! very cute!

A Little Bit of Lovely said...

Beautiful card! The pumpkins really set it off