Thursday, November 14, 2013

Warmest winter wishes...

Good morning! 

I can't remember that last time I inked up a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp and that is such a shame because I love these crazy eyed cuties so much. Now that I'm thinkin' about it, the Moonlight Whispers stamps being on hiatus all these months is probably a big reason why I've neglected using them more... out of sight, out of mind and all that jazz. But since I was going to be using one on my card I decided to check out the KK blog to see if there was a challenge going on that I could play in and while I was there I saw a little sneak peek for Saturday's release and I am SO excited! The Moonlight Whispers are back and I can't wait to see all the new stamps!

As for my card, I did a head swap using Eva's winter garbed body and Krista's sweet face and high ponytail. I also snipped the snow shovel away and adjusted her arm down a bit to rest more on her hip. Now this little snow bunny is looking all warm and cozy which is exactly what this week's challenge is. :)

Alrighty chicas, I'm off to get this day started... have a good one!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pink Paislee (Snow Village)
stamps- Kraftin' Kimmie (Krista and Eva)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Prima shabby tote
Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas button pack
American Crafts jute twine
Sakura clear glaze and stardust glitter pens
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyes- BG72, BG75, BG000, 0
hair- YR20, Y21, Y26, E33
clothes- R08, E07, E09, E18, W00, W3, W4, W5, W7, W9, YG91, G20, G24, G40, BG70, BG72, BG75, E50, Y21

8 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE this!!! You just amaze at the head swapping thing!!! This card is Wonderful and I really love KKS too! And I was gonna tell ya about Annie's return when said you read about it too!!! I am soo excited to see what she has made!!! Hope all is well!Any exciting Bday plans for next week? Take care doll!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Isn't she all sexy in her red pants and black boots. You are still the reigning queen of image altering.

Sheri said...

ACK!! This is sooooooo adorable!! I love every single thing about this Amy!! Thank you so very much for playing along with the KKS challenge!! Hope to see you at the party!! :)

Tara Godfrey said...

SO cute, Amy...LOVE the head swap and adjustments you've made to the image! This is such a warm and cozy card...LOVE how the pattern paper makes the perfect little scene too!
Hugs,t

Miss NiceRoad said...

this is very cute! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

Nikki said...

This is so pretty :)

Vankleeck6 said...

Oh my cuteness... I wish she were a real stamp! Love the village behind her... perfect!

Angie said...

Awesome card!! I,m sitting here staring at this image thinking, I don't remember this one...but she does look familiar. lol Really nice work, and very creative. I love it!!