Friday, February 13, 2015

Be mine...

TGIF everybody!

My final Valentine's Day card for the year is also for the Kraftin' Kimmie 'Peace and Love' challenge. I inked up Lana from the Old Hollywood collection and while I don't know how peaceful she plans on being, all decked out like that, I do know that she looks to be ready for love. ;)
I wanted everything about this card to look kinda glamorous. It doesn't show up well in the photo but the card base is a really pretty white shimmery cardstock which I paired up with some glittery gold and Valentine papers by Reminisce. I actually paper pieced her dress with some of the red paper that has a faux sparkle print to it, which turned out pretty cool if you ask me. I'm also inspired to actually try and color the same look sometime, it doesn't look like it would be too hard... hmmmm.

Ok, time for me to scoot. Have a lovely weekend and a fabulous Valentine's Day... I hope you get some yummy chocolate!  :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Reminisce (Magical Love)
stamps- Kraftin' Kimmie (Lana), Verve (Wild Thing sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine clear
Gold embossing powder
Doodlebug gems
Gold Smooch
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20. W1, W2, W3
hair- E50, E51, E53, E33, YR30, YR31
clothes- E50, E81, 0, R46, R39, R59, E19, 0