Monday, November 23, 2015

Under the mistletoe...

Hello, hello!

I've got a fun card to share today featuring a few stamps from The Greeting Farm. The bundled up beauty is Krystal whom I believe was the Super Secret Stamp Club stamp for October. Her companion is a mix of Creeper Dante's body and Marko's head from the Twisted set. At first I was just going to borrow Marko's hat but when I saw that his eyes would be looking right at Krystal the whole concept for the card came together and I had to go for it. I think these two make for a cute pair of winter love birds so of course there had to be mistletoe too. Luckily I had the perfect set of sentiments to make it happen along with the mistletoe die from CC Designs that I cut down and layered to be a bit smaller. And I even added a sentiment to the inside of the card that says, "Merry Kiss-mas"... awwww.  ;)

Alrighty folks, I've got to scoot my boot. Talk at'cha later!  :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Cozy Christmas)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (SSC Krystal, CC Dante and CC Marko from the Twisted set), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Colorbox dark brown
CC Designs mistletoe die
Lawn Fawn puffy clouds border die
Ranger Liquid Pearls
ribbon
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Marko hair- Y21, E33, E35, E39
Marko eyes- E57, BG000, 0
Krystal hair- E41, E42, E43
Krystal eyes- YG93, YG95, BG000, 0
eyeshadow- BG70, BG72
clothes-  YG45, YG67, G29, YG21, YG93, YG95, W0, W3, W5, W7, W9, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, R14, E07, E09, E50, E81, 0

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness this is AWESOME!!!!! Love the sentiment!!!!!
Hugs,
Heidi

Tracey Ann said...

Just adore this card and how you put it all together! Such a darling couple, peeking at each other. Love the coloring, the paper, the sentiments. Can't get the smile off my face! Thank you, Amy... so awesome!