Monday, December 14, 2015

Holiday Hello...

Hello, hello! 

Today I've made a card featuring Fuzzy Wuzzy Oliver from The Greeting Farm and I am using it as my second entry into this month's Christmas Farm Fresh challenge. The hat on this guy totally makes me smile and I know that I've used it before in some alterations of different characters but this is my first time coloring up Oliver himself. I tried something a little different with his eyes, making them nice and wide and I like the results enough that I think I am going to try a similar treatment on the Blush girls in the future. As I was putting this card together Oliver felt a bit lonely and he told me he needed a buddy by his side. So I flipped through my TGF binder until I came across Puppy Love Ian and I knew I had a winner. All I had to do was wipe away the kite string that ran across the front of his body and then fussy cut the pup out... talk about the perfect pal to keep Oliver company as he spreads Christmas cheer on a cold winter's day.  ;)

Alrighty folks, time for me to get ready for work. Have a good one!
 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Making Memories (Falala), Carta Bella (Warm and Cozy)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Fuzzy Wuzzy Oliver and Puppy Love Ian), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa, Tim Holtz aged mahogany Distress and Colorbox dark brown
My Favorite Things stitched rectangle dies
Simon Says Stamp stitched circle die
Studio Calico star sequins
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
clothes- R08, E07, E09, E81, E42, 0, E41, E43, E44, YG95, YG97, G99, W5, W7, W9, W10
dog- E50, E31, E44, E47

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE that puppy is soooooooooo cute with Oliver!!!!! Cute Cute card!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Unknown said...

Amy, Loved the Christmas card from your family! You are SO talented!!!!! Merry Christmas! Love, Aunt Karen

Tracey Ann said...

I completely agree with Aunt Karen!! :)

Such a great card Amy!

Dotty Jo said...

Sweeeeet-nesss! Jo x