Friday, March 18, 2016

Magical day...

TGIF my friends!

Last week I got the new Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends set on sale at a local craft store and while I think the little fairies that come with it are sweet I really wanted to pair some of the accessory stamps with a Greeting Farm cutie. So I inked up Fairy Queen Anya and grabbed some pretty spring papers from Imaginisce and put them all together. The result is a quick card with a fun little scene that puts a smile on my face. :)

Now I've got to post and run cause I've got some early morning errands to run before I can get on with my day. But I will be back with a special Sunday post so hopefully I'll see you then!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Imaginisce (spring)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Fairy Queen Anya), Lawn Fawn (Fairy Friends set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E71
hair- R000, R20, R21, R14
clothes- YG01, YG03, YG67, Y00, Y02, Y15
wings- B0000, B000, B60, BG45, BG57
house- W00, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7, RV13, RV14, RV29, YG01, YG03, YG67, Y02, Y15, E41, E43, E44

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awwwwwe......Your card is magical looking! !!!!!! Loooooove! !!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

She's so sweet and I love her little house