Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Happy Halloween...

Hello, hello!

I've got a quick Halloween card to share today featuring the Scaredy Cats set from The Greeting Farm. This time around I colored up the mustachioed little gent who is looking all highfalutin in his top hat and bow tie. Something about this fancy feline had me picturing him as a Siamese cat so I just went with that idea. Now he's just hangin' out on the porch on Halloween night chatting up that pair of jack o'lanterns. What a character! It looks like Scaredy Cats is currently sold out but I bet they will be back on the store shelves before you know it.  :)

Alrighty, gotta run! 
Toodles!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Witch Hazel)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Scaredy Cats set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Doodlebug sprinkles
Fiskars scallop border punch
Papertrey Ink speech bubble die
Copic markers:
cat- N0, N2, N3, N5, N7, N10, E40, E42, 0, R01
hat and tie- C5, C7, C9, R14, YR09, E09

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what a really cute Halloween card!!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

I love cats and Siamese are my favorite. Turned out purrrfect.

Tracey Ann said...

Such a great layout - that cat just cracks me up! Sweet Halloween Card Amy!!