Friday, October 20, 2017

Sing a song of Halloween...

TGIF! 

After a long hiatus I was so excited to see some new Halloween digis at A Day For Daisies this week! I simply couldn't let this month end without getting at least one of them on a card. So I printed out the gorgeous Halloween Broom and paired her up with some paper from Authentique. I liked that it had the same kind of vintage vibe as she had. I colored her fabulous gown to match the two tones of orange in the paper and I also added some sparkle to it with Copic Spica glitter pens in orange and garnet. She is quite the stylin' witch, so much so that I have to wonder if she is pausing a moment before taking off on her broom for fear of messing up her beautiful hair-do... LOL!

Alrighty then, I'm outta here but be sure to stop by on Sunday because I have a special 31 Nights of Halloween post for Whimsy stamps going up this weekend.  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Authentique
digital stamp- A Day For Daisies (Halloween Broom)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Queen and Co bubbles
Sharpie white marker
Copic Spica glitter pens
Copic markers:
skin- YR000, E21, E13, E04, R00, R20
hair- W5, W7, W10, 110
eye- YG25
eyeshadow- W2, W4
dress- YR16, YR09, YR18, E09, E18, E81, E84, T6, T9
broom- E55, E57, E59, YR31, YR23, YR24, E35
background- N0, N3, N4, N5, N6, N10

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card! Jo x

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is really Fabulous looking!!! Great sentiment too!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

This card is stunning, Amy. Haunting background, sophisticated, gorgeous coloring. ❤️