Monday, November 13, 2017

Furry and Bright...

Hello friends!

Today I am sharing the last card that I made during my time as a guest designer for MFT. This one was totally inspired by my friend's dog, Pickle. She is the most beautiful miniature Dachshund that I have ever seen and she's quite the character too. So I colored this little wiener dog from the Happy Pawlidays set all in black, just like Pickle, and surrounded her with bright pops of color in the ornaments, the inked background and the rug I borrowed from the retired BB Merry Christmoose set. Once again the coordinating Happy Pawlidays dies were used along with some Glossy Accents that I added to the baubles for extra shine. A thin strip of black and white striped washi tape down the left edge of the card ties back nicely to my little black wiener dog and adds a graphic touch to the finished card. It's such a happy scene and I know exactly who is getting it this Christmas, LOL! :)

Talk at'cha later!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
stamps- My Favorite Things (BB Happy Pawlidays set and BB Merry Christmoose set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Nick Bantock chrome yellow
washi tape
My Favorite Things Happy Pawlidays dies
Ranger Glossy Accents
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
pup- C5, C7, C9, 100
scarf- R05, R17, R27, E19, 0
ornaments- YG00, YG03, YG25, G07, G29, Y11, Y22, Y26, R14, R24, R46, Y26, Y28
rug- R05, E07, E19