Monday, January 8, 2018

Love note...

Good morning!

Time for a stamping confession... I've had this darling Nancy stamped and waiting to be colored for almost two years. Oy! I try to stamp up every new stamp I get before putting it away in the appropriate stamp binder, which creates a file of images to work from that is easy to access when I'm feeling creative. 'Unfortunately' I sometimes collect stamps faster than I can get them on cards, especially when they are for holidays. I can run out of time before the big day hits. Now I know that this Dear Diary stamp probably isn't specifically a Valentine's image but I always saw her that way. So when I was flipping through the file a week ago and saw her still waiting I pulled her immediately and made it my mission to get her on a card this year. I found this scrap of old KI Memories paper and really liked the purples mixed with the pinks so I colored Nancy to match... talk about cute! It's another clean and simple card that just makes me happy. :)

It's gonna be a busy week around here, what with TGF previews and all the fun at 7 Kids so be sure to come back tomorrow and check it all out!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- KI Memories
stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals Dear Diary), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico blush crush, Hero Arts purple
Memory Box stitched border die
Doodlebug Sprinkle hearts
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
eyes- E23, E27, BG000
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
clothes- RV02, RV06, RV19, B60, B63, B66, V28
pillow- E81, E84, 0, RV42, RV21, RV23 
book/pencil- Y17, RV42, YG21, YG03, YG25, W1
ipod- C0, C2, C3

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

It's very Adorable looking too!!!! She is so cute!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Squee, I love her. That pillow looks so comfy. I’m glad she finally made it onto a card. Hugs.

Unknown said...

She is so cute, fabulous card
Hugs Kaz x