Monday, February 12, 2018

A day spent with you...

Hello friends!

It's preview day 2 of the February stamp release from The Greeting Farm. We have three clear stamp sets coming out this month and all you animal lovers out there better get your wallets ready, LOL! Today the cats are ruling our world with the fabulous Pretty Kitty set which will be available for purchase on the 15th. These mini stamps include four little gals and their pretty kitties along with a few extra accessories and sentiments that make this not just great for cards but planners too. So while my card yesterday may have been inspired by my work, today's card is inspired by my time at home. I adore my kitties and they fill my heart and home with so much love. I thought it would be fun to take three of the girls from the Pretty Kitty set and color them up to look like the same girl and kitty just at different points of the day. To really sell this idea I die cut three rectangle strips and colored in a morning bedroom on one, an afternoon living room on the next and finished it up with a late night snack in the kitchen. I love how the card ended up kinda looking like a comic strip once I put them all together.

Now be sure to head on over to the new TGF blog to see all of the feline fun from my fellow Farmers using the new Pretty Kitty set and I shall see you back here tomorrow with more sneak peek fun!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Pretty Kitty set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
computer generated sentiment
My Favorite Things stitched rectangle die
Doodlebug Smitten Kitten shaped Sprinkles
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E31, E33, E35
outfit 1- B01, B04, B12, B21, B24, B28
oufit 2- RV11, RV13
outfit 3- Y04, Y17
kitty- N0, N3, N5, N8, N10
fish- Y38, YR04, YR07
morning bedroom- Y00, Y02, Y04, B0000, BG10, BG11, E42, E43, E44, E81, W1, YG11, YG41, G43, BG02, BG70, BG72
afternoon living room- BG53, B02, 0, E42, E43, E44, E50, E51, YR30, YR31, R81, R83, W1
evening kitchen- B63, BV25, BV29, W1, W3, C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C6, YR21, YR12, YR27, E42, E43, E44, E47 

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe sooo cute!!!!♡♡♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

So awesome how your mind’s eye translates to paper... amazing combination of stamps and scene building, Amy! And the story behind it... ❤️🐱. I can’t even tell you how much I love this!!

Danni said...

EEEKK!! Kitty cats!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!

Julie D. Richards said...

Sweet card Amy. Hugs.

sharon g said...

What a cute idea. It's like an apartment complex in the city. I really love your coloring. The hair, and fur, are just perfect.