Thursday, May 3, 2018

Our love story...

Olo! 

I figured after sharing my royal under the sea couple yesterday it would be only fitting to share this land loving couple of cuties today. They are part of the Save the Day set that was released last month and I used the masking technique to add the crowns to their heads as well as stamp the forest of trees behind them. I found the large sentiment in my stash and I really like how it balances the contained scene that I created and helps ground this clean and simple design. This card really did come together rather quickly but it makes me happy just looking at it. :)

Alrighty friends, gotta run. I've got a lot of things to cross off my to-do list today... wish me luck! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- My Mind's Eye
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Save the Day set), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Papertrey Ink lilac grace
My Favorite Things stitched scallop circle die
Lawn Fawn stitched border die
Ranger glossy accents
Ranger liquid pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
boy hair- E55, E57, E59
boy clothes- T8, B37, B39, BV29, W4, T10, W5
girl hair- Y32, E33, E35
girl clothes- RV00, V12, V15, V09, C2
crowns- Y04, Y13, Y26, E39
heart- RV10, RV21, RV13
grass- YG01, YG03, YG17
trees- YG05, G07, G29, YG00, YG23, YG25, YG67, E39
sky- B000, B00

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is very Beautiful 😍😍😍
Love that sentiment on there too!
Hugs,Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

This is the sweetest scene. Adore this, Amy! ❤️

Julie D. Richards said...

Absolutely adorable. Good luck on your to do list. Hugs.