Monday, July 2, 2018

Happy Birthday...

Good morning!

I colored up both this cool Reef digi and Mermaid Queen during Some Odd Girl's 12 Days of coloring challenge for MerMay. At the time I didn't have a plan on who would call this reef home but when I needed to make a special birthday card for a fin-tastic friend, Mermaid Queen was the perfect fit. And having done all the coloring a month ago made putting this card together super quick. I am going to go ahead and enter this into the July Community Challenge with the optional twist of summer vacation. I don't know about you but my ideal vacation would certainly include plenty of lounging whether at the bottom of the sea or pool side. ;)

Toodles!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Some Odd Girl (Mermaid Queen and Reef)
stamp- Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Ranger liquid pearls
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E02, E13, R00, R20, E04
eyes- V05, V09, BV29
hair- B04, B06, 110
tail- G00, BG34, G17, 110, C5, G29
top- BG93, BG96, BG99
crown- YR07, R08, Y02, Y26, E39
reef background- sorry, I lost my list

1 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Beautiful. I bet I know who’s getting this card. Hugs.