Monday, September 2, 2019

Witchwee release day 2!

Good morning!

What a wickedly fun time we had yesterday celebrating the September Witchwee release from Sweet November Stamps over in the  7 Kids Customers Create Facebook group. These two wonderfully witchy cards are the results of the two Live coloring videos that I did, the first one features Witchwee Rowena along with her furry friend Tabitha in an entirely different configuration than my card yesterday. This time around I mashed them up with the window and moon that come in the Beatrix bundle as well as some magic from the Elspeth bundle. These additions plus changing the sizes of the main characters creates a whole new card, which is another reason I love digis. The special bundle deal in the store gets you all five of the Witchwee mini bundles for a discounted price and it is good for an extra day this month to make up for today being a holiday. 

The second card that I colored Live features Witchwee Minerva and a few of the spooky branch that comes with her. Then I added Ariadne and the spider web from the Agatha bundle as well as the half moon from the Rowena bundle and little Hoot, who is one of two owl digis currently being offered for free to 7 Kids Customers Create group members. Once again, playing with size and placement is a fun way to totally change up the look of these digis. :)
My final two coloring videos for this release are today at 11am and 3pm PST, we have a game still running... so there is still a lot going on and I hope we see you there! :)