Monday, September 23, 2019

You put a spell on me...

Good morning!

I seriously need a few more days added to September because I am SO behind on so many things right now that it's not even funny. Add to that a chest cold settling in and I've got the makings for a pretty miserable week. Let's hope it doesn't get that bad and I can cross things off my to-do list quickly. With everything that's going on I had zero time for coloring yesterday but I was saved since I hadn't shared this card from the Sweet November release day Lives yet. We colored this up back on the second and had a fun time pairing up a bunch of different elements from several of the Witchwee bundles. Little Beatrix and her pal Midnight have cast a spell on that happy jack by the look of things. There is still time to enter your SN projects into this month's challenge in the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook group. Everyone who plays along gets an exclusive SN digi and a shot at winning the entire October release! 
Ok, I've gotta go take some Dayquil and get this day started... laters!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Witchwee Beatrix bundle, Witchwee Rowena bundle, Witchwee Elspeth bundle)
Simon Says Stamp Halloween sentiment strips
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers: sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here