Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Fairy dust...

Hey there!

I decided to break up the boredom yesterday by going Live on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page with this sassy little fairy from MMedel Illustrations. I have been a fan of Maria's art ever since first discovering her clear stamps with Craftin' Desert Divas years ago. It was a sad day when they closed but I was relieved to find Maria's etsy shop so I could continue to add to my collection. This beauty is actually one of a pair of fairy digis that come together in the recently released Fairies set. It was hard to choose which one to color first but something about her mischievous side eye won the day. She turned out quite stylish with everyone's color suggestions and we even got in some practice making big, fluffy white clouds. All in all it was a really good day of coloring and I love the card that came together because of it. :)

Talk at'cha later! 
Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- MMedel Illustrations (Fairies set)
stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Versafine Onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
sorry I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here