Friday, February 16, 2024

So dog gone cute...

TGIF!

I just realized yesterday that I haven't posted any of the cards that I made during the Sweet November Stamps Love Notes release weekend Lives yet. In fact, I hadn't even edited the photos with watermarks or anything yet... I had completely spaced them. Well, today I'm rectifying this oversight and sharing this cute pair of friends from the Puppy Love- Squishy set. They were paired with the Day at the Park Background Builder set and during the course of the Live we decided that they should be going for one last evening walk before it gets too dark and cold to enjoy their time outside. They had better hurry up because it looks like the street lights are turning on thanks to the glow that we colored in as well. :)

Alrighty then, have a great weekend!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (
Puppy Love- Squishy and Day at the Park Background Builders)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: