Friday, June 28, 2024

Stay salty my friend...

TGIF! 

I'm back with another quickie card design that I made multiples of to go out with Sweet November Stamps orders. This one pairs the grumpy crab from the Mermee Emotions set and one of the seagulls and beach fence from the Sea Birds set. The looks between these two crazy characters totally makes me chuckle and they tell such a fun story in a very small space. The blue card front was fancied up using a wave stencil from Simon Says and my Copic Airbrush System. This filled all of that empty space from coloring on such a small panel in a really nice way and the entire card ties together quite nicely. :)

Ok, gotta run... catch ya later!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Mermee Emotions and Sea Birds), Ellen Hutson (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
My Favorite Things blueprints die
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Simon Says Stamp wave stencil
Copic markers:
sand- E30, E31, E42, E43, E44
fence/sea grass- E42, W4, W6/YG45, G46
sea- B0000, B00, B02, B16
sky- B000, B00, B01, B02, B04
crab- Y38, YR16, YR09
seagull- C1, C3, W4, N5, Y02, Y35, YR24

0 comments: