Hey, hey!
I came across this Beach 20's stamp set from CC Designs while I was doing a bit of a craft room clean up the other day and I just had to ink them up. The set, which appears to be retired, includes two boys and two girls and I chose to pair up this particular duo because their poses already had me chuckling. Together, I think they are even funnier and I had to tell their story. I colored in a simple beach scene so they had the perfect place to flirt with each other on this hot summer day. I'm really glad I came across these cuties before my summer crafting comes to an end. :)
Later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- CC Designs (Beach 20's)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things pinked edge stax
Sharpie extra fine white pen:
Copic markers:
girl skin- YR000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
girl hair/eyes- E50, E53, E23/BG000, C3, YG03, G85, BG99
girl clothes- C0, C2, W3, B0000, B000, B00, B52, B34, B45, B37, B39
boy skin- E00, E21, E13, E04, R00, R20
boy hair/eyes- E34, E35, E47, E79/BG000, C3, E35, E57, E59
boy clothes- C0, C2, W3, C5, C10, R05, R08, E18
sand- YR30, Y32, E53, E31, E33
sea- BG000, B00, BG01, BG02, BG05, BG32
sky- BG0000, BG000, B00, BG01, BG02, 0
gulls- C4


0 comments:
Post a Comment