Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hoppy Easter...

Hi guys!

I'm really running behind this morning so I've got to make this post super quick. My card today is for the MFT sketch 221 challenge. I used one of the bunnies from the BB Somebunny set that I got this past weekend... talk about cute, cute, cute! One thing though, I was surprised that there isn't a single Easter sentiment that comes with the set. It's all good though 'cause I just paired this sweet bunny up with an Amy R sentiment that was the perfect size to fit in the little square with her. I did omit the sentiment strip from the original sketch because I didn't need it but otherwise I kept pretty true to the design plan. 

Ok, time for me to 'hop' to it, LOL!
Laters!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Hello Spring)
stamps- My Favorite Things (BB Somebunny set), Amy R (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Simon Says Stamp stitched square die
My Favorite Things horizontal stitched strip die
buttons
Copic markers:
bunny- E50, E81, 0, R000, R01, YR31, YR12, YG0000, YG00, YG11, C0
background- B0000, B000, E30, E321, E42

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Loving all your super cute Easter cards!!! Jealous too because I have not gotten a single Easter card made yet. I have had to make Birthday cards the past couple of days. My dad turns 68 Saturday and I haVea Facebook friend turning 50 and doing a fundraiser with all the money She receives in her cards for dogs.
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Love that little bunny tail showing. So cute. Hugs.

Kate said...

I love all your Easter cards too! You are so clever at matching the colors you use with your papers! I'm sending you some bunny luv from our two little furry friends, Brownie and Nillie, our little Holland Lop bunz. Wish I could dress them up like this for Easter :-)

Rhonda Miller said...

This is adorable.