Monday, March 16, 2015

On its way...

Hello again!

It rained all day yesterday so I spent a lot of time in the ol' crafty room. I should have been cleaning it up a bit but instead I made more of a mess. But that's ok 'cause I was in the creative groove which felt great. :)

I broke my streak of only using scrap papers on this year's Easter cards but when I saw this cute new paper from Bella Blvd I had to get a couple sheets. I love their prints but I still wish they would make them available in 6x6 pads for us card makers. I guess I'll just keep hoping for that to happen but in the mean time I'm not going to not get the 12x12. 
So I made today's card using the MFT sketch 219 challenge. I flipped the original design but the basics are all there. And I chose the I'm All Ears Pure Innocence cutie to be the star of the show. But I couldn't leave her alone for this one, nope, she needed pigtails to mimic those bunny ears. So I grabbed a Copic multi-liner and drew in a few simple lines to lengthen her hair. Pretty cute if I do say so myself. ;)

Okey dokey, I'm off to work this morning. 
Have a great Monday everybody!      
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd (Simply Spring)
stamps- My Favorite Things (I'm All Ears Pure Innocence), Amy R (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Prima shabby tote
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E35, E57, E59
clothes- V12, V15, V17, E40, E41, 0, Y38, YR04, E09, YG00, YG03, YG95, RV10, RV21, RV23, Y15, Y17, C7

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is sooo very cute! !!!!! Love it all!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Kristie W. said...

She is sooo adorable! Love the shading on her dress and that paper...I had to have it too LOL! I found it at my LSS yesterday.

Kate said...

I saw that little lady at MFT, but I passed on her for something else. Now with her cute little pigtails and that totally awesome paper, with your gorgeous coloring, I just want to gobble her all up. It was really hard to find cute Easter paper this year. What the heck happened to Two Peas in a Bucket? I always used to use their search engine on their site to find the best papers. I miss it so much. Great find! So glad you splurged and got this for yourself!

Alice said...

oh so sweet! darling card, Amy! =) thanks so much for playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!