Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Berry much...

Hi-ya! 

I made today's card to join in the current Tiddly Inks challenge, 'So Sweet'. I had this raspberry paper from Jillibean Soup and wanted to pair it with this small canning jar die from Memory Box. Then I grabbed my Peachy Pixie rubber stamp, which is technically from Stamping Bella, but the digi version is available in the Tiddly Inks store. I cut her away from the branch she is originally sitting on and placed Peachy on my sentiment strip instead. Sure she is tiny but it totally looks like she is enjoying some sweet raspberry jam... yummm! ;)

Alrighty, I'll see y'all again tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Authentique (yellow polka dot), Jillibean Soup (raspberries), Imaginisce (pink stripe)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Peachy Pixie), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico flamingo, Colorbox creamy brown
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
My Favorite Things mini delicate doily die
Memory Box mason jar die
Memory Box flower dies
Memory Box leafy foliage dies
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E35, E57, E49
clothes/wings- R35, RV25, RV29, YG0000

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is sooo Berry cute!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Loopylou. said...

awwwwwww!! that is sooo sweet!!!!!love the little jar!!
Thank you so much for sharing it over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Kate said...

Oh, I love her, she is so cute! I have a itsy bitsy little Tilda Princess and the Pea stamp set that you've inspired me to color now!

Julie D. Richards said...

oh yummy. she's a tiny little thing.

JanR said...

Aw! This is so cute! I just love how she's perched on the sentiment like that. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh my gosh, that's cute! Thanks so much for joining our Sweet Challenge at Tiddly Inks. Good Luck x