Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Get your cake on...

Hello there! 

It's been a while since I've made a boy card and yesterday I was in the mood to put one together. So I grabbed Cupcake Henry from Roberto's Rascals and went to town. He's so fun and looks so happy, I can't believe that it took me so long to ink him up! I wanted the colors of this card to be bright and playful so I headed straight for my stash of Doodlebug papers. And I found just what I was looking for... love, love, love that stripe print it really adds a wonderful energy to the design. Of course I colored Henry up to match and I even gave him some cool candle glow by adding a bit of Y02 to his hair, face, and arm but it didn't pick up all that well in my photo, bummers. Still, it is a pretty cool looking card in real life and I can't wait to send it to some special birthday boy.  :)

Another day, another dollar... guess I should go get ready for work. 
TTYL!  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Hip Hip Hooray)
stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals Cupcake Henry), My Favorite Things (Delicious Birthday set), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown
Memory Box mini stars die
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20, Y0000, Y02
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes/cupcake- B91, B93, B95, E40, 0, YG21, YG23, YG25, Y11, Y15, Y21, Y17, Y35, B28, FB2, Y38, YR04, YR09, B02, B05, B06, G20, C0, C2, E50