Friday, May 29, 2015

Squeal...

TGIF everybody! 

Sad to say but Target was a complete bust yesterday. I searched the store high and low but in the end it looks like I'll be placing an order online instead. Oh well, at least the rest of the trip was better. :)

As for today's card, seeing as how I'd gotten both her brother and little sister on to cards I couldn't leave sweet Anuhea all by her lonesome. And it had to be now because I've got a plan to have all of my posts in June follow a very specific theme, which as cute as she is Anuhea just wouldn't fit into. So once again I stuck with the I Heart Summer papers from Simple Stories and went to town, LOL! These fun papers seemed to go hand in hand with these fun stamps for me... so quick, so easy, and I love the results. 

Ok time for me to go get ready, big day ahead and I've got to get moving.
Have a great weekend and I'll see y'all Monday!  :)  

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (I Heart Summer)
stamps- Sister Stamps (Anuhea), Casual Fridays (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown, Hero Arts ombre
Studio Calico woodgrain sequins
Ranger glossy accents
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y35, YR27, E99
clothes- YG01, YG03, YG25, Y11, Y13, Y21, BG10, BG32, BG34, R22, R24, R29
sno cone- G20, BG34, BG49, Y17, YR04, r05, R08, R22, E31

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

This is Adorable!!!!! Have a FAbulous weekend doll!!
hugs, Heidi

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I love her so much! Amy you are so awesome! Have a great week-end too! So sorry Target was a bust. I hate when that happens, urrghhh! Can't wait for Monday's post! (Wow, new weird re-captcha. I had to select all the photos for hamburgers, then pizza, that was a new one :-) I wonder what they'll use that feedback for instead of translating old books?)