Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sunshine...

Mornin' folks!

The temps are supposed to start creepin' up to the mid nineties by the weekend and that has got me in a summertime frame of mind. So of course my cards are bound to reflect my longing for warmer weather.

I thought that little Leilani here from Sister Stamps would be a funny way to get the party started. Poor girlie has gone and dropped her sno-cone... awww. When I found this sheet of paper in the I Heart Summer collection I thought it was a message that Leilani needed to hear. Unless it was that warm sunshine melting her ice... guess I didn't think that all the way through. LOL! Oh well, silver lining is that with a spilled sno-cone you get to pick all new flavors when you go and get a new one. ;)

Ok, time for me to mosey. 
Smooches!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (I Heart Summer)
stamp- Sister Stamps (Leilani)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Kaiser Craft gems
Simple Stories sticker
Ranger Glossy Accents
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR30, YR31, E53, E33
clothes- BG10, BG34, BG15, BG49, R05, R08, E09, Y11, Y21, Y35
icee- Y38, YR04, Y13, Y18, R14, R27, G20, E34

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Soo very cute! !!!

Olesya Andreyeva said...

Oh I love it!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally adorable! Jo x

Kate said...

I am so happy Sister Stamps is one of your sponsors! I haven't seen this little lady yet, only her other version where she is holding up her shaved ice, which was very next on my list to buy! Thanks for giving me a huge boost up on getting started with color numbers!

Kate said...

Oops, I stand corrected, there are "1,963" members of this blog! Give Amy some blog love all you other 1,959 people reading Amy's posts!

Jane said...

Ah this is adorable!!