Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Have a magical day...

Hey there!

Today I've got a card using the sweet unicorn from the Neat and Tangled Magical Day set and a whole lot of masking. First I stamped her in desert sand ink so that I could do some no-line coloring. I wanted her mane and tail to be pretty pastel colored rainbows of hair and I'm pretty happy with the end results. Once that was complete I masked her off and grabbed the sun ray stencil along with the cloud border stencil and some pink and yellow ink to create the cloud bank she is standing on and the sunrise behind her. At this point the scene was looking pretty magical but not quite magical enough... so I inked up the Fairy Dust stamp and stamped it right on top of everything. I love how it kind of looks like sun flares and it definitely adds to the magic of the scene. Over on the Little Tangles Challenge Blog challenge #82 is all about masking so I'm going to try my luck and enter this card into the fun.  :)

Thanks for stopping by! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
stamps- Neat and Tangled (Magical Day set and Fairy Dust set)
ink- Memento desert sand and espresso truffle, Studio Calico pink lemonade, butter cream and sunny day
My Favorite Things cloud border stencil
My Favorite Things sun ray stencil
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear and gold glitter pens
Copic markers:
body- E50, E51, E53, 0, R000, R30
hair- RV21, RV23, YR21, YR16, Y11, Y21, G20, YG11, B00, B02, BV00, BV02
horn/hooves- Y02, Y18, Y26, Y28

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Look at those rays of light! Another awesome creation! Jo x

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooooo very Beautiful!!!! Love it!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Arte Banale said...

Oh, yes - this is magical card! Thanks for playing with LTCh:)

Shona Chambers said...

OMG, this is a vision in rainbow colours!! I love the soft image you created, its incredible and your colouring skills are out of this world. So glad you shared this with us at Little Tangles!