Friday, July 14, 2017

Sunshine in my day...

TGIF!

Here she is, little miss Summer from the 4 Seasons Girls set by Roberto's Rascals. I have now officially gotten all eight of these cuties onto cards and I am quite proud of myself. Summer is a sassy looking little gal don'tcha think? I found this bicycle scene in the Sunkissed 6x6 paper pad and I liked the idea that she was out enjoying a leisurely ride to the local farmer's market and got herself a fresh bouquet of flowers. I love days like that, with no where you have to be and nothing you have to be doing... I just wish I had more of them! 

Alrighty friends, have fun and stay cool this weekend!  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (sunkissed)
stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals 4 Seasons Girl set), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico sunny day
Memory Box stitched tiny scallop border die
Doodlebug gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
eyes- B21, B26
clothes- R24, R29, E09, RV14, RV25, BG02, BG05, B06, Y06, Y17, YG21, YG25

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Totally Adorable! !!!
Have a Fabulous weekend! !
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

I wish you had more of those days, too, Amy! This is such a sweet card... I think my little Noe has a bit of that sassy, as well! Lol...

Julie D. Richards said...

This is my favorite card I've seen lately. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card, love the image and gorgeous papers :)