Friday, July 21, 2017

Quite as sweet as you...

TGIF!

It's berry picking time around here and I love the idea of little berry fairies fluttering around, helping with the harvest. So when I saw Berry Fairy Amai in the MDP shop she flew right into my cart. Once I had her all colored up I really wanted it to look like she was hiding in the bramble bushes. At first I thought I would have to try my hand at drawing in some berries myself but then I remembered this older stamp set from W Plus 9 in my collection called Fresh Picked. It was SO much easier just stamping all those berries and leaves in around Amai, LOL! I think I'm going to go ahead and enter this into the July Mo's Little Challenge over on Facebook.   :)

Ok, I'm off to work... see ya on Monday!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Mo's Digital Pencil (Berry Fairy Amai)
stamps- W Plus 9 (Fresh Picked set)
ink- Hero Arts ombre green and neon ombre red to purple
My Favorite Things double stitched rectangle die
Lawn Fawn scallop rectangle die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Papertrey Ink twine
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- RV25, RV29, R37, E39, R89
clothes- G40, G43, YG63, YG0000, YG00
wings- Y11, B60, BG000
raspberry- R39, R89, RV25, R29, YG67, G46, YG00
ground/sky- E43, E44, E23, B0000, B00