Monday, July 24, 2017

My happy place...

Good morning!

This post is gonna be short and sweet because I am running behind and have to fly out the door before too long! I made this for the current MFT sketch challenge and sure it's kind of a loose interpretation but I think you can still see the bones of the sketch there. What I'm very excited about is this Every Day is a Picnic set... it's been retired for some time and I was beginning to lose hope of ever getting my hands on it. Then I stumbled upon an MFT buy and sell group on Facebook and I was able to get it with my very first 'in search of' post... talk about a happy girl! Isn't she adorable? And I also used plenty of the little scene builder stamps from the set as well, like those teeny, tiny ants!  :)

Alrighty friends, I'm outta here... take it easy!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Doodlebug (flower box)
stamps- My Favorite Things (Every Day is a Picnic set and More Essential Sentiments set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Lil Inkers stitched rectangle die
Simon Says Stamp stitched scallop border die
Doodlebug sun sticker
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- YR000, YR00, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- E50, Y21, E33
clothes- B91, B93, B95, B97, RV21, RV42, R35, YR21, YR04, YR14, Y11
basket- E30, YR23, YR24, E35
grass/flowers- YG01, YG03, YG95, YG17, Y11, YR21, YR04
sky- B000, 0

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

awe this is soooo very Adorable!!! Great scene and sketch!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, your colouring is amazing love the whole scene you have created. Not surprised you were keen to own this set she is a cutie !
Hugs Kaz x

Dotty Jo said...

Just love how you've coloured her! Her face is superb, Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

How lucky to have found her, she's adorable. Love the whole scene. Hugs.