Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Autumn Greetings...

Hello crafty friends! 

It's time for my Tuesday 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store card. I placed an order as soon as the new release from Stamping Bella hit the shelves and once those stamps were in my hot little hands I just had to ink some of them up. Tiny Townie Layla Loves Leaves completely stole my heart with all of her joy and exuberance and she needed somewhere special to live. So I masked her off and added the leaf pile and log from the awesome Little Bits Nature Collection set and finished off the scene with the Cave Kids Backdrop. I chose not to ink up the stream in the backdrop since I already had so much else going on and I love how such a simple change completely changes up the look of the stamp. I colored the whole scene to match the colors in this pretty Vintage Blessings paper from Simple Stories and I don't think you could ask for a more beautiful fall day than this.  :)   

Now don't forget the monthly challenge over on the 7 Kids blog, there is still plenty of time to get creative. And because it is the special one year anniversary challenge the prize has been upped to an awesome $30 gift certificate!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Simple Stories (Vintage Blessings)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Cave Kids Backdrop, Tiny Townie Layla Loves Leaves, Little Bits Nature Collection), Inkadinkado (sentiment)
ink- Memento espresso truffle
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
My Favorite Things stitched cloud border die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
clothes- YR21, YR14, YR27, R01, R21, RV21, E81, R59, E18, E44, E49
grass/trees- YG61, YG63, YG67, G29, T3
leaves/log- Y21, Y26, Y04, E31, E34, E35
mountains/rocks- V20, V22, C00, C1, C2, W2
sky- BG0000, BG10


3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

WOWZERS!!!! this scene is Awesome!!! She is Adorable too!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Love the whole scene. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Oh my... love this! The colors you pulled from the dp outfitted her beautifully! ❤️