Thursday, September 14, 2017

Grow better with love...

Good morning!

I'm back today with another card for Whimsy Stamps and this one features the enchanting Veritas by Sylvia Zet. Over the past decade I have watched many of the apple orchards that I grew up with be replaced by vineyards and you can't seem to throw a rock without hitting some kind of winery or tasting room in my home town. Now I'm not much of a wine drinker myself but this beautiful little vineyard sprite just had to make it on a card celebrating the change in season and the coming grape crush. I love how her long flowing hair almost mimics the curling vines of the grapes. I really wanted her to have a place to live in this so I used my Copics to sketch in a lush vineyard in the distance. Now she looks like she is guarding over all those yummy grapes. :)

Thanks for dropping by and saying hi... I'll chat at'cha again tomorrow!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
stamps- Whimsy Stamps (Veritas), Prima (Build-a-swirl set), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento espresso truffle and Hero Arts ombre green
My Favorite Things double stitched rectangle die
Kaiser Craft gems
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- YR000, YR00, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- E31, E55, E59
eyes- BV25, BV29
lips- R83, R85
dress- G20, G40, G43
ladybug- R56, R29, N10
grapes/vineyard- R85, R56, BV08, E84, E87, E89, YG00, YG01, YG95, YG97, G99, E31, E34, E55
sky- B0000

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

This looks FABULOUS!!!!! Love your sketched up vineyard too!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Sylvia Zet and Amy Young, a match made in heaven. Sweet and beautiful all at once. Hugs.

PJH said...

WOW!!! Everything about this is sooooo pretty!!

Debbie Davis said...

Once again you just blow me away with your coloring...this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thank you again for yet another AMAZING guest post for Whimsy Stamps, we're so happy to have you Amy!

Tracey Ann said...

Speaking of long flowing hair... your artistic hand just turned hers to pure loveliness. The background paper is also such a nice touch. Truly a “feel good” card... beautiful!