Friday, September 22, 2017

Warm wishes just for you...

TGIF! 

I'm wrapping up this week with a quick little card featuring the long retired Twinkle Tot Madelynn from TGF. I was kinda hoping that some of her fellow Twinkle Tots would be in the Farmer's Market yesterday but no luck. I'll just have to keep hoping and waiting a bit longer to complete my collection. In the meantime I have been waiting for the cooler fall season to get Madelynn on a card. She's so stylish with her long, fabulous scarf and pretty floral cap. In fact it was that flower that had me pulling this lovely floral paper to pair with her and pull all my Copic colors from. Total bonus that it gave me a built in sentiment for the card as well. :)

Have a crafty weekend everybody! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Simple Life)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Twinkle Tot Madelynn)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
My Favorite Things stitched die
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
eyeshadow/lips- YG91, YG93, RV42
clothes- YR21, YR15, YR27, BG70, BG72, B000, B41, Y04, Y08, Y21, Y26, E30, E53, E55, E50, E81, YG91, YG93, YG97, E87, E89

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

She looks gorgeous - I've also got this stamp, she's a beauty isn't she! Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh Amy I want this card so bad. It’s absolutely beautiful. Hugs. P.S. I can send you my address, lol.

Tracey Ann said...

Wow... this is one of those instances where the paper and image could not be more beautiful together... love this, Amy!