Thursday, September 21, 2017

Hello fall...

Olo!

The weather has definitely taken a turn for the cooler side with the nights getting down right chilly here. I'm not complaining though because I finally got to pull out all my comfy sweaters and snuggle up. I guess that's why this cutie caught my eye, with her oversized sweater and layers I could just feel the nip in the air. She's called Hello Autumn and I mean come on, how adorable is she? The birch trees made another appearance too because I thought that lone leaf needed somewhere to fall from. It makes for a sweet, simple scene that I am quite happy with. :)

Laters! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Papertrey Ink
paper- Carta Bella (Hello Fall)
stamps- Penny Black (Hello Autumn), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment), Studio Calico (birch trees)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico doc brown
My Favorite Things blueprints die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E30, E31, E34
clothes- E81, E84, E87, E89, R35, R39, E18, YR000, YR02, YR07, E33, YR21, YR12, YR16
rake- E55, E57, G21, G82, G46
leaf- YG00, YG93, Y21
trees- W00, W0, W2
sky- BG70
grass- G40, YG61, G24

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

She's completely adorable! Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

OMGosh she is absolutely adorable. I wish it got like that here with fall leaves but we live in the dessert. Hugs.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a wonderful card.

Tracey Ann said...

Just adore this image... and how you brought that little bundled up cutey to life. The birch trees are a lovely addition, and completes the story perfectly!