Friday, November 24, 2017

Let your heart be light...

TGIF!

It's a good thing I'm back to work today because I seriously need to work off that Thanksgiving meal... oooph, I'm still feeling stuffed! But it was a wonderful day in the Young household and I hope it was just as great for all of you as well. :)
Now it's time to dive back into Christmas cards and today I've combined the little sitting girl from the Roberto's Rascals 3 Reindeer set with Little Elf for this one. I love how these two stamps interact with each other, doesn't it look like he just adores her? I found this pre-made scene in the Doodlebug Milk and Cookies paper pad so I fussy cut them out and plunked them right into the cozy living room. I imagine them being all dressed up for the yearly Christmas pageant, waiting to do their rendition of "Here Comes Santa Claus". 

Alrighty then, be careful if you are out there doing the crazy Black Friday shopping today and I shall see ya back here on Monday!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Milk and Cookies)
stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals 3 Reindeer set and Little Elf), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico well red
Simon Says Stamp stitched scallop border die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
hair- E55, E57, E59
reindeer costume- E21, E23, E25, E29, R30, R14, R08, E19, W5, W7, W10, E81
elf costume- C0, C2, YG03, YG17, YG67, Y13, Y17, BV20, E43, E44, E47, Y02, Y21, Y26, Y28

2 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

They are adorable. The background paper looks dimensional. Hugs.

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness these are super cute and those papers are sooo Perfect for these cuties!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke