Monday, November 20, 2017

Peace, love and joy...

Good morning!

What can I say? The holidays are upon us and that means this week is super busy at work. This isn't leaving me a lot of time to post so things may be kinda short and sweet around here. For my card today I was drawn to this sweet girl from the TGF Darling Sisters set. Something about her was looking very Dickensian to me so I thought it would be fun to give her a home on a Christmas card. I colored her up to match this scrap of pretty quilt looking paper by Simple Stories as it suited her vintage vibe. I gotta say, I think she fits into the Christmas theme quite well. :)

Later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Darling Sisters set), W Plus 9 (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Pretty Pink Posh stitched scallop border die
Papertrey Ink twine
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
lips- R43
eyes- YG95
hair- E74, E77, E79, W10
clothes- R24, R37, R89, YG93, YG97, YG99, BG93, BG96, BG99, T3, T6, T8, E81, G99, G29