Wednesday, November 22, 2017

May the magic of the season never end...

Hey there! 

Last month I entered the Facebook challenge at All Dressed Up and won the opportunity to join the Dressy Girls and do a guest spot for the November Inspiration today. When it came time to make the tough choice of which fabulous new digi I would like to play with, I ultimately went with Magic Wand. I think it was her cute pigtails that really sealed the deal. Anywho, I printed her out nice and big so that she would be the star of the show on my card. Then I got to work coloring her up, she looked like a spunky Christmas sprite to me so I decided to give her some pretty silver hair to play against the gold stars of her barrettes and wand. The rest of her outfit is traditional red and green and I didn't skimp on the sparkle either. The Merry Merry paper pad that I paired Magic Wand with had this great sheet of paper in it that was a bunch of little squares with different images or sentiments in them. I cut out three of them and used a postage stamp punch on them to create some cool embellishments. I really like how it looks like they are part of the Christmas 'magic' escaping her wand. :)

I would like to thank Andrea at All Dressed Up for inviting me to join the fun this month, I had a blast! And I highly recommend that anyone who loves these adorable digi stamps to get creative and join either the Facebook challenge or their challenge blog... you could be the next lucky GDT!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Merry Merry)
digital stamp- All Dressed Up (Magic Wand)
stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched scallop edges die
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Martha Stewart postage stamp punch
Studio Calico gold glitter enamel dots
Copic Spica gold glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- C1, C3, C5, C6, B21, B000 
clothes- Y13, Y21, Y26, E39, Y28, R17, R29, R89, YG21, G07, G46, G29, R14, R27
wings- YR30, YR31, Y0000, Y00
background- YG0000

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe Super cute!!! Great choice!!Hope your bday was Awesome...got your card finished last night and will mail out today!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

May the magic of your cards never end. Adorable. Hugs. Have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.