Friday, May 18, 2018

Happy Birthday...

TGIF!

A couple weeks back I was the lucky winner of the April Mood Board challenge at Craftin' Desert Divas and I just had to add this sweet Magical Princess digi to my growing CDD collection. I really wanted to play around with the whole Rapunzel in her tower idea to I scaled the digi down to a smaller size leaving plenty of room to add the scene around her. Rapunzel is printed in a light grey scale so that I could do the no-line coloring technique and I love the dreamy quality this lends to the card. The sentiment from Impression Obsession is a new one that I just had to get since I can relate to the introverting theme. Heck, most of my days are spent interacting with animals more than people, LOL! The pretty pink and green color scheme along with the florals is inspired by the May Mood Board so once again I am entering the challenge.

I hope you have a crafty weekend and I shall see ya on Monday! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Craftin' Desert Divas (Magical Princess)
stamps- Pergamano (birds), Impression Obsession (Introverting set)
ink- Memento desert sand, Studio Calico blush crush and Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
My Favorite Things stitched flag die
My Favorite Things english brick stencil
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- Y11, YR30, Y32, E53, E33
eyes- YG21, G43, YG63, 110
dress/flowers- RV10, RV13, RV52, RV55, YG03, YG95
birds- B32, B24, R30, R02, E50, YR31
vine- YG00, YG03, YG95
sky/clouds- BG000, Y0000, Y000, C0, 0
tower- N0, N1, N2, N4, W2, W4
trees/bushes- R30, RV10, RV55, YG67 
grass- YG01, YG03, YG25
mountains- BV000, BV00, V20, V25

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

O M G this is AMAZING looking!!!!!! Loooooooove this!!!! So very Beautiful too!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

This is awesome. The whole Rapunzal idea worked perfectly. Hugs.

geezypeasey papercrafting said...

I seriously want to be you when I grow up! You are an amazing artist! 😊