Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Happy Birthday...


Hello, hello!

Are you ready for day two of the May Greeting Farm release previews? Today we have a small clear set of three soft and squishy sea creatures called Hands Down. There is an octopus, jellyfish and this adorable squid along with glasses a bow and sentiment... really it's just a whole lot of cuteness in one small package. I couldn't stop myself from making a card with each one and all three can be seen over on the TGF blog but it was hard to choose which one to feature on the ol' blog today. I finally settled on this clean and simple card featuring the squid simply because it makes me laugh. When I was searching through my stamps for a sentiment to pair with him I came across this one from Papertrey Ink, I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be more like confetti but when I saw it it kinda reminded me of a blotchy ink cloud. Seriously, how could I not put these two together at that point? I know, I know, I'm a total weirdo, LOL! It still makes me chuckle every time though. ;)

There is plenty more Hands Down inspiration to be had over on the TGF blog and I promise you won't want to miss the sea-sational creations my fellow Farmers have made. :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler 
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Hands Down set), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black 
Lawn Fawn stitched border die
Copic markers:
squid- BV0000, BV000, C00, C2, 0, RV0000
water- BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05, B06