Tuesday, May 22, 2018

So happy to sea you...

Hello, hello!

Today I'm sharing another one of the cards I made for the Greeting Farm release last week. As I was coming up with ideas for the Happy to Sea You set with all of the different sea critters, I knew I wanted to do something fun with this cute little shark. At first I was thinking about masking him into a whole school of sharks swimming across the card but as I looked at him with that toothy grin something else came to mind. What if instead he was confronted by something else... or rather someone else. That's where Chibi Diver comes into play. I just love this cutie and because she is a digital stamp I could easily scale her down to the same size as Mr. Sharky and flip her to face all those pearly whites of his. The Happy to Sea You sentiment was perfect for these two and it still makes me chuckle that the speech bubble implies that Mr. Sharky is the one thinking it. Now I'm not saying anything bad is about to happen to that little Diver but the potential of where this scene could go totally cracks me up. Which always leaves me feeling very satisfied with my card making, LOL!  ;)

Talk at'cha later!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Happy to Sea You set, Make a Splash set and Little Mermaids set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico glass slipper
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Chibi Diver)
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
My Favorite Things stitched speech bubble die
Ranger Stickles eucalyptus
Ranger glossy accents
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y32, E23, E35
eyes- YG11, YG07, YG17, C9
swimsuit/flippers/mask- RV06, V05, V09, Y19, BG11
shark- C1, C2, C3, W0, W1
water- BG10, BG11, BG53, Y00, 0
sky- BG000, B01

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this so very cute!!! Love the awesome looking water too. GREAT scene 😍😍😍😍
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

I think they’re both happy to sea each other. Lovely water. Hugs.