Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Let your light shine...

Good morning!

I'm currently busy, busy, busy prepping for the August Greeting Farm release which starts tomorrow so this seemed like a perfect time to share one of my extra cards from a previous release. This sweet little jelly from the Happy to Sea You set really spoke to me and totally deserved a card all his own. I imagined him swimming in a deep sea environment and illuminating it with his bio luminescent light. This gave me the perfect opportunity to play with a couple of my fluorescent Copics and really try to capture that glow. I'm pretty happy with what I managed to create and I learned a lot, which is always a good thing. :)

Alrighty friends, time for me to go get busy. I hope to see you back here tomorrow for day one of August TGF previews!      
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Ivy Cottage
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Happy to Sea You set), Verve- (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark watermark
American Crafts Zing white embossing powder
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
jellyfish- FBG2, B63, B66
coral- RV52, RV55, RV34
rocks- C7, C8, C10
water- B18, B37, B39