Wednesday, August 8, 2018

You're My Everything...


Hello, hello!

Can you believe it is already time to start previews for the August Greeting Farm release?! This month we are continuing on with the 10 year anniversary celebration debuting four fabulous new clear sets! First up is the swoon worthy #CoupleGoals set. I have to tell you that ever since the Design a Sprout contest back in the day, I have wanted a hand in hand couple image from TGF. Now, nine years later, my wish has finally come true... along with four other happy couple images too. It's actually one of those other four couples that I am showcasing here today because who can resist a pair of kissing cuties? I colored them into a Central Park scene and use a stencil to add the skyscrapers in the distance. The kissy lips were fussy cut from an old piece of American Crafts paper and add a fun touch to the over all card design. :)

Once again, I couldn't stop creating cards with this set so you can find the other lovebirds over on the TGF blog today. And while you are there you will want to check out what my fellow Farmers have created too! Oh, and don't forget that you only have one more day to grab the exclusive 10 Years stamp kit on pre-sale... so many fabulous friends included in that kit and once it is gone, it's gone!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- American Crafts
stamps- The Greeting Farm (#CoupleGoals set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico grey area and Papertrey Ink soft stone
Li'l Inkers stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things stitched dome die
Pink Fresh washi tape
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Altenew city scene stencil 
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- E33, E35, V17, E04
boy
hair- T7, T9, 100
clothes- B95, B99, Y35, YR15, YR16, YR14, YR27
girl
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- RV11, RV21, RV06, RV09
sky- BG10, BG11, BG34
background- YG01, YG03, YG25, YG67, E31, E34

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! Love the cityscape in the background, Jo x

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooo cute!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Katya said...

Hi Amy! I'm loving your cute design for this adorable stamp set. I have already bought the 10 Years Stamp set and now you gals are going to get me in more trouble 'cause I want this stamp sets too. LOL

hugs,

Katya

Andre M. said...

This is a fun scene and the lips are a fab addition to the design. Thanks for the inspiration.