Friday, September 21, 2018

Hey Pumpkin...

TGIF my friends!

It's hard to believe but here we are at the 21st already and that means we have a new challenge over on the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook page. The new theme is "PUMPKINS". I can't help but think of Halloween when I see pumpkins so that's exactly where I went with this card. And with a theme like pumpkins how could I not color up Pumpkin Patch Prue one more time? This time around I paired her up with not only the pumpkin patch but the spooky tree and full moon as well... talk about taking all of the guess work out of a scene. I also wanted to go a bit darker and spookier with Prue on this card, which was a lot of fun. I gotta say, I love seeing how Prue and her witchy sisters transform with everyone's different color choices... it's quite magical! :)

Ok, so now it's your turn to go find some pumpkin themed stamps, paper or embellishments and get creative with us! The "PUMPKINS" challenge only runs til the end of the month as we will be shifting gears with the challenges come October. And as always there is a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids store to be won!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
digital stamps- Sweet November (Pumpkin Patch Prue, Pumpkin Patch, Spooky Tree and Full Moon)
stamp- Paper Smooches (Halloween Sampler)
ink- Papertrey Ink canyon clay
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E74, E77, E79, W10
eyes- E55, E57, BG000
eye shadow- W3, W4, W5
clothes- YR30, E30, E31, W7. W9, W10, E31, E34
pumpkins- YR23, YR24, YR27, E99, E84, E87, YG95, YG97, YG99, YR30, E30, E31
sky/clouds- N2, N3, N5, N6, N8
moon- C0, C3, 0
tree- E44. E47. E49
ground- E41, E31, E34, E44
grass- YG97, YG99, G99
fence- E42, E43, E44
sign- E97, E99
hedge- W7, W10
frog- G82, G85, G99, YR30


2 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Can’t get enough of your witches. Hopefully I’ll have the one I’m working on colored before my next surgery. Hugs.

Grandma Bonnie said...

I need her too, Amy..she reminds me of the girl in Disney's Haunted Mansion..and my daughter would be tickled to get her colored that that for Halloween. :) I have missed all of your vault releases from a year ago because i didn't know.